BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 25 Oktober 2009

To Forget About You

When we were a small kids,
We were playing freely, nothing could stop our laugh,
Everyday of laugh, happiness, and that was our days were,
Sometimes, I missed those times,
Where we were playing together, and nothing could stop us.

Things were changing so differently now,
I just have some other things to be done,
A little thing to be done,
As I think, life can't be always as the laugh, happiness, and dreams,
It's about reality, where everything not always have a Happy Ending,
And that maybe the end of our relationship, a sad, and broken feelings.

In the past, I always depended on you,
I'm the crybaby one who always cried for others help,
And I'm the one who always asked you to be with me,
But now, I'm trying not to be like that,
I want to stand up on my own and not depending on you anymore,

But even so,
It's not like I hate you,
I still love you, and care about you,
But not like those times anymore,
Because this is the time when I must to face the real world,
And end all of these dreams...

0 komentar: