BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 28 Juli 2009

At 6 o'clock...

At 6 o'clock,
I see the sky is begin to dark,
The sunlight slowly fade away from the blue sky.
And not long after,
The moon appears,
While the star around the moon shining very brightly.

At 6 o'clock,
I see many birds flying around the top of the houses,
Looks like they're coming back to their nest,
To protect their children from a dangerous night creatures.
And that time I thought this thing,
The first thing that comes to my mind is,
Where did they got such instinct for loving its family?

At 6 o'clock,
I sit on my balcony,
Dreaming about you and me,
Being together forever.
But now, you're not here anymore,
Now we can't see the star,
Or the birds flying anymore.
What should I do without you?
Because it feels like a nightmare when I'm alone...

0 komentar: