BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Minggu, 26 Juli 2009

Night of Dreams

When I was a little,
I always love to saw the stars,
And the moon, especially when it's full moon time.
That was a beautiful view I enjoyed every night,
And once I asked my daddy,
"Will I see this beautiful sky when I'm already an adult?"
And he answered me,
"Of course, my dear, because the stars and the moon will never disappear, and it'll always giving you a happiness that will change your life too."
And thinking about that,
I felt happy that time.

And today,
I'm sitting on the park,
I was once remembered what my daddy told when I was a little,
Wondering if what that my daddy said was true or not,
Well, I thought that because,
I was already once forgot about it.

And not long after,
I see a falling star,
And it gives me a little trust,
To what my daddy said when I was a little
Maybe it's true...

0 komentar: