BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Selasa, 28 Juli 2009

A dream in the morning

Once I was dreaming,
Dreamed that I'm standing in a top of the hill,
Around me, there's so many flowers,
And butterflies flying around my head and my whole body,
I'm playing with the butterflies at the hill until I was awaken from the dream.
What a beautiful dream it was.

When I woke up at that time,
I was thinking,
Will my life go on as beautiful as the dream that I was seen?
Because many things happened to me,
And it feels like I'm being loaded by a heavy stone.

Then, I'm going out,
Enjoying the morning air,
And after I took some walk and feels the morning air,
I thought all of my problem can be solved,
So I can enjoyed the rest of my days happily,
And I don't have to worry about anything everyday!

0 komentar: