BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jumat, 31 Juli 2009

Jealous...

I admired her so much,
Because she's very nice and calm,
And everyone loves her,
Because of that,
I envy her so much,
And start thinking,
"Why I can't be as good as her?"

She's beautiful, nice, popular,
Creative, smart, athletic,
I always seeing her from her back,
Always thinking of her, why is she could do all of that easily?
Even I'm already trying so hard, I can't even do all of that,
And if that's the case,
Did all of my efforts were just in vain?
Did all of my best to catch her up isn't good enough?

Those question keep bugging me until now,
What does she do until she could be like that?
And more question with What, Why and How,
It's neverending, and just keep bugging me,
But one thing I know,
I'm so jealous of her

0 komentar: