BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Rabu, 29 Juli 2009

The Road to Another Day...

One evening,
I walked around the road,
It is a very big road,
And that road was totally clear and shining,
Sparkling the light of the sunset.

One night,
I walked to the park,
Hoped to enjoy the fresh, night air,
The road along the way was very bright,
Not because of the lamp,
But because the moon and the star shining onto it.

One Morning,
I wake up from my sleep,
Then I went to my terrace,
Enjoyed my cup of tea,
And felt the morning wind,

Suddenly,
I remembered what my dream at the last night,
I saw you, sitting in a lake bench,
When the moon reflect its light into the lake,
It's the best view I've ever seen,
And I'll say my three words to you when I see you again,
That is "I Love You"

0 komentar: